Live sexting hotspot!

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by Nikki Riven, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Nikki Riven

Nikki Riven New Member

Skilled cam-girl ♡❤♡
    Hey there, I'm Nikki & this is one of my naughty threads at TeenUsernames! Here to offer my services to serious men searching for business worthy girls on Kik & other messengers. Ready to please, satisfy, sext, cam & chat with adults (& adults only)!

My services include:

Cam-shows
    I've been giving cam-shows for quite a while! Feel free to hit me up for a preview, I can do a 10,20,30min show or even an hour long one depending on your needs, likes & kinks! A girl moaning your name live is one of the naughtiest experiences online xxx

Phone-sex
    I'm quite new to this apparently old but favored kink! If you're looking for a dirty phone-sex partner don't hesitate to contact me guys! I always offer a quick call preview before the naughty stuff kicks in! Fake models would never talk with you on the phone :)

Live nudes & sexting
    Sexting is what kicked off the whole online fun experience in general! Kik me for some fine nudes coupled with lusty sexting, anytime, any day! I'm one of the few girls delivering wet results!

Videos
    Wether you're looking for something done & ready (got a quite big self-made vids library) or a custom detailed & of quality vid I'm your sweetheart in this! Just bare in mind that custom vids do take some hours to be shot given the fact that I shoot, edit, convert & upload them on my own.

GFE
    This is all about long-term & fruitful in terms of support & engagement situations. If you're looking for a daily sexting partner, a good listener & someone you can count on then this is for you.

Contact details & some rules
    Adults only & it'd be nice if you introduced yourself when messaging me guys! Age, country & a name/nickname along with where u found me at is a good start.

Kik/ICQ/Telegram: NikkiiRvn97
    Forum: Send me a private message
    Twitter:: NikkiRiven

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  2. JordiWild

JordiWild New Member

Nikki Riven likes this.
  3. gholbirdred662

gholbirdred662 Active Member

Emilly, naughty 23 Female. Wanting to Chat With Naughty Boys on snapchat! Add me in snapchat, my username: hotboobs94
    Emilly, naughty 23 Female. Wanting to Chat With Naughty Boys on snapchat! Add me in snapchat, my username: hotboobs94

4. beagar66

beagar66 Active Member

5. sainrad317

sainrad317 Active Member

Emilly, naughty 23 Female. Wanting to Chat With Naughty Boys on snapchat! Add me in snapchat, my username: hotboobs95
    Emilly, naughty 23 Female. Wanting to Chat With Naughty Boys on snapchat! Add me in snapchat, my username: hotboobs95

6. Nikki Riven

Nikki Riven New Member

Skilled cam-girl ♡❤♡
    [​IMG]

ObnoxiousGuy likes this.
  7. dorira358

dorira358 Active Member

8. manage637

manage637 Active Member

9. manage637

manage637 Active Member

10. manage637

manage637 Active Member

11. mnetus084

mnetus084 Active Member

12. dathris00

dathris00 Active Member

13. mugra146

mugra146 Active Member

14. mugra146

mugra146 Active Member

15. cezan376

cezan376 Active Member

16. mann851

mann851 Member

17. androrn373

androrn373 Active Member

18. BrookeMore

BrookeMore New Member

Construction worker
    She verified for me, one of the few real girls around and I'm glad I spotted her!!

Nikki Riven likes this.
  19. bakus09

bakus09 Active Member

20. adriekus440

adriekus440 Active Member

Emilly, naughty 25 Female. Wanting to Chat With Naughty Boys on snapchat! Add me in snapchat, my username: hotboobs96
    Emilly, naughty 25 Female. Wanting to Chat With Naughty Boys on snapchat! Add me in snapchat, my username: hotboobs96