30[M4F] “I WANT TO REPLACE YOUR WIFE!!!”

Discussion in 'Dirty Kik' started by Jux2poseu, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Jux2poseu

Jux2poseu New Member

...you text me in bold large caps...Fuck, how did I get involved with such an ambitious power-hungry little sex slut like my secretary, I think to myself. I'm smarter than this. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I pace back and forth in my home, sweat forming around my face as I try and think how to respond to you...

I had the perfect life. Young, successful, rich, great looks, owned a top law firm, giant house, and the hot trophy wife, which happened to also be my high school sweetheart. This is what alpha males like me get and deserve. My wife and I are such a hot item in our town, with people marveling in jealousy at our secure and faithful marriage and seemingly perfect lives. And it was perfect...until I met a dirty, smart, scheming, sexy homewrecking little slut like you.

I thought when I hired you, you would be like all the other stupid little sluts that ran through my firm and pathetically tried to seduce me. I'd easily just brush them off, then eventually fire them. Fresh out of college, but you were smart though. You saw a brief moment of weakness in me, when I brought my wife to a work event. I was slightly embarrassed to bring her because she had packed on a few pounds in the last year for whatever reason. You saw the embarrassment in my face and decided to pounce on this married man.

You only had been here for a month before you advanced on me. Sure you were the sexiest girl to ever walk through my firm, but Id just treated you like all the other horny, broke, pathetic, post college sluts that thought they were good enough for the good life. You started to get more and more persistent. Wearing sluttier outfits, bending over, playfully touching me, flirting, teasing me. I knew I was gonna have to fire you, but then you boldly struck a cord in me when you brought up my wife. You started with light putdowns of her and eventually brought up her weight. I got embarrassed, and you kept going. You correctly inferred about how our sex life probably sucked with how much weight she gained and you were right. I started to get angry at these thoughts about my wife. My wife has the greatest life and the least she could do is stay in shape. What a selfish, stupid, fat bitch she is. Angrier and angrier I got as you pointed out all these flaws in her and our marriage. You were fucking right. That's when our when our erotic, adulterous, affair started.

We fucked all over town. In the best hotels, dirty motels, in my office, work events, you name it. You were such a sexy little vixen. You loved being the whore on the side of my seemingly faithful marriage. You loved that you were the slut that corrupted the most powerful man in town. You loved it when I made excuses to my wife on the phone telling her why I have to come home late while you are underneath my desk with my cock lodged down your throat. You loved it when you made me cancel my wife's birthday reservation, so that you fuck my brains out in the cheapest dirtiest motel we could find. You loved it especially, when I would be on the phone with her, and cum would be dripping down your chin.

You knew i loved it too. You want more though. You think I deserve a real slut like you in my marital bed. You despise my wife and you somehow made me hate her more and more over time. You want to embarrass her and humiliate somehow. You want her to know who the slut that her husband is fucking behind her back is. You want to watch her grovel as you steal me away from her. You convinced me that you are superior to her and that you want me to divorce her and replace her with you....I think I want that too.

I message you back "I want you to replace her too. Fuck you are such a kinky homewrecking whore. And I fucking love it. How should we go about this babe?"

I urgently wait to hear back...

MY KIK: jux2poseu