back problems

Discussion in 'Welcome to Teen Usernames' started by Zaranka, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Zaranka

Zaranka New Member

Hi all. Is it legal to grow marijuana? If I have some health problems and I urgently need to solve it, can I grow cannabis at home? I really need help in solving my problem, namely back pain that cannot go away for years. I was told that it was this plant that could help me get rid of this problem once and for all.

2. Lannna

Lannna New Member

As for getting rid of your problem once and for all, I doubt it, but it's really true. My uncle got rid of the pain in his joints, although after a certain time the pain returned. You can try to use these plants, but my advice is to take small breaks. And yes, I do not recommend growing houses where it is illegal.

3. Sofiie_101

Sofiie_101 Member

Somewhere it's legal and somewhere else it's not. It's legal in my city, I grow marijuana on my balcony without any problems, but in other cities it's against the law. You have to look by location. In general, I recommend that you first read this post about cannabis this article, it talks very specifically about the pros and cons of this plant. It may not suit you very individually.