Datejust 41 with diamond dials RANT

Discussion in 'Snapchat Girls' started by squad, Jun 16, 2022.

1. squad

squad New Member

The watch: DJ41 with blue dial, diamond hour markers, fluted bezel and SS jubilee bracelet.

The man: White, 30-40 years old, not particularly tall, not particularly fat, not particularly thin, just another bloke. IT Consultant.

The watch rant:

No, 41mm is not too big, it's the perfect size. No, the diamonds are not flashy, although the bezel is! To be honest, most people don't even notice the diamonds... at all! The bezel is gorgeous, and so flashy! Do I care? Of course not. Do I want to call attention to myself? No! But I don't really mind if I do... No, I don't care to go about the office with my sleeves rolled up, with the DJ standing proud on the top of my wrist. Is it too fancy to wear with jeans and t-shirt, who gives a fahk, I personally thinks it goes really well with everything, I don't even mind wearing it at the beach.. YES.. the beach!! Which reminds me.. the Rolex 100m water resistance is good enough so you can actually surf with the bloody watch. And please don't say you don't shower with your watch, because warm water blah blah blah. And finally, no, it's not my only watch, I also have a sub no-date, but the DJ is definitely my favourite. Truth be told, it has only one fault, sometimes when I'm wearing the DJ and I check my wrist for the time, I more often then not keep admiring such a beautiful art-timepiece and when I put my wrist down I don't know the time.

The end!