Have you been a naughty boy? Do you deserve punishment? kik : QueenEmpress26

Discussion in 'Kik Usernames' started by QueenEmpress, Apr 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. QueenEmpress

QueenEmpress New Member

You need ME to get inside your mind and soul so i can fully control your body and all his actions. Write me back concisely by sharing more about your inner desires if you feel our interests are aligned. Something tells me I can find a malleable submissive in you. New comers to spanking and FemDom are welcome to come see me too, not just the experience. I can either be gentle or extremely strict! I have a lot of implements to administer to your naughty bottom. Including paddles, crops, belts and over 20 different canes for whipping.. You best not move around too much though because if I need to tie you down and restrain you, don't think I won't do it! Below are the rules I expect you to follow when you visit me, failure to comply with any will result in further punishment! 1) NEVER speak back to me, question me or argue with me 2) Obey me AT ALL TIMES 3) Be polite! 4) ALWAYS address me as Mistress 5) I do not tolerate tardiness... Please note, I do not offer sexual intercourse. I may give hand relief if you are a good boy for Mistress. I also do not indulge in piss play, cuckolding, scat play or pussy worship. Mistress also loves a good leg and foot massage. Relaxing while you do all the work to make me feel good. If you wanted a spanking during your session with me, by the end of the session, I promise you will have learnt your lesson and go away with a very sore bottom! Any repeat offenders will get it harder next time so be warned! before you contact me you must agree and understand I require tribute and this will not be when we meet but when we exchange contact here, if you have a problem with that do not bother contacting me. I am into Humiliation,Forced Bi,Hypnosis,Jerk Off Instruction,Latex/Leather,Lingerie,Nipple Tease,Nipple Torture,Pantyhose/Stockings,Role Play,Trampling,mummification,Ass Worship,Ball busting,Foot/Boot/Heel Worship, Bondage (light),Chastity ,Cuckolding,Cum Eating Instruction,Face-sitting,F.D,Racial Humiliation,Sissification,Small Penis, Humiliation,Spitting,Tease and Denial,Verbal Humiliation,Wax Play,Whipping/Spanking/Caning,cock and balls torture, and any other you can think of.

2. Lost89

Lost89 Member

31 M Blackmail Slave for F/TS Mistress
    My ex boyfriend (very drunk) told me about his secret fantasy about being blackmailed into slavery, get humiliated and his dick get tortured extremely sadistic, ruthless and merciless.

He has no idea about this post and about your intentions. He is 31 years old and from germany. I’m looking for females and shemales messaging him on kik and try to pick him into blackmail to force him more and more into sexual use. Make him trust you, send you pics, vids and informations about him and then destroy him! Make him your little toy with no limits and make him regret it extremely. Then send him to other females and shemales in his area to earn money for you as your hustler.

Good luck!

His kik: SierraCharly
    His Skype: stefan.c4789