Hi dicklet, I'm looking to meet new Finslaves and kik sexting buddies. kik- vixenmoe

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by catyyoda, Jul 4, 2022.

1. catyyoda

catyyoda Member

I took my hand off his cock and started rubbing my hot pussy. When I moaned Andrew turned his head again and looked at me rubbing my pussy. I spanked his ass again and said, “What are you looking at you pervert? Haven’t you seen a pussy before?” Andrew moaned and said, “No.” “So you must be hot then?” I asked. “Yes,” Andrew said in a weak voice as he turned his head back to the blue dot. I spanked him again and said, “Have you learned your lesson about doing your homework?” “Yes Mrs. Collins.” He said.

I spanked him one last time then threw the ruler on the desk. “Good.” I said. I moved my hand to his ass and rubbed his red tender flesh. Andrew moaned as I rubbed the sting out of his ass. My left hand was covered with my pussy juice and I moved it to Andrews cock and spread my wetness all over his throbbing cock. Andrew moaned again and his body involuntarily twitched. I pulled his foreskin back and rubbed my wetness into his pink head. He twitched uncontrollably and breathed heavily.

“Does that feel good Andrew?” I asked. “Yes, Mrs. Collins!!” He said in a choppy voice. I stopped teasing and just started jerking him off. I think it was as good for me as it was for him. His long thick cock felt great in my hand, I was fascinated with watching his foreskin pull back from his head then slide back over it.