Hi finslave, I want to fuck you from behind and milk your cock everyday. snap- catyyoda

Discussion in 'Snapchat Sexting' started by catyyoda, Jun 23, 2022.

1. catyyoda

catyyoda Member

I placed the tablet on my bed. Mom let go of my cock for a moment, saying to me ‘oh I almost forgot I should lube up your hard cock so you can fully enjoy this, keep looking at that hot slutty mom; make her wait for your hard cock.’ I decided to play with the vibe control a bit. I heard her behind me suddenly moan, ‘oh god…mmmmmmm.’ I smiled as I just stared at her hot image. Mom came up from behind; she had a bit of lube in the palm of her hand.

Seductively she whispered into my ear; “Keep looking at her; I bet her pussy would be so wet in anticipation of riding your nice, teenage cock.” Then she grabbed my hard shaft, slowly sliding her hand up and down my throbbing shaft. My cock glistened from the warm lube, and my dirty excitement grew. I realized just how lucky I was to have my mom and I grinned thinking about how jealous my friends would be right now.

“Are you ready sweetie?”

I answered by giving her a bit more pleasure from the vibe in her pussy. Mom mewed in my ear, ‘Mmmm, naughty boy but I like your answer.’