Online books

Discussion in 'Welcome to Teen Usernames' started by Zaranka, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Zaranka

Zaranka New Member

I'm wondering where can I read one book online for free? I saw this book on the Internet and I wanted to read it in its entirety. I think the plot is very interesting. In general, I don't really like to read, but I think that I can read this particular book because it interested me a lot. Perhaps someone uses online reading books?

2. Lannna

Lannna New Member

And what kind of book, if not a secret? I like to read something at night and have read many books, so if you tell me the title, I can tell you if this book is interesting and worth reading. I never read online though, I'm more of a lover, so to speak, of a living book in my hands. I recommend that you also try to buy a book and read it while holding it in your hands.

3. Sofiie_101

Sofiie_101 Member

Oh, I also found such an interesting book, but I couldn’t find a site or an application where you can read it in full, either it’s a shortened version or you have to pay, my friend suggested me this not bad site More info where you can download any book. I read with great pleasure, for me to read is an emotional rest from a hard day.