Springtime fun ✿

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by Nikki Riven, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Nikki Riven

Nikki Riven New Member

Skilled cam-girl ♡❤♡
    Hey there, I'm Nikki & this is one of my naughty threads at TeenUsernames! Here to offer my services to serious men searching for business worthy girls on Kik & other messengers. Ready to please, satisfy, sext & chat with adults (& adults only)!

My services include:

Phone-sex
    I'm quite new to this apparently old but favored kink! If you're looking for a dirty phone-sex partner don't hesitate to contact me guys! I always offer a quick call preview before the naughty stuff kicks in! Fake models would never talk with you on the phone :)

Live nudes & sexting
    Sexting is what kicked off the whole online fun experience in general! Kik me for some fine nudes coupled with lusty sexting, anytime, any day! I'm one of the few girls delivering wet results!

Videos
    Wether you're looking for something done & ready (got a quite big self-made vids library) or a custom detailed & of quality vid I'm your sweetheart in this! Just bare in mind that custom vids do take some hours to be shot given the fact that I shoot, edit, convert & upload them on my own.

GFE
    This is all about long-term & fruitful in terms of support & engagement situations. If you're looking for a daily sexting partner, a good listener & someone you can count on then this is for you.

Contact details & some rules
    Adults only & it'd be nice if you introduced yourself when messaging me guys! Age, country & a name/nickname along with where u found me at is a good start.

Kik/ICQ/Telegram: NikkiiRvn97
    Forum: Send me a private message

2. beagelv52

beagelv52 Active Member

Emilly, naughty 25 Female. Wanting to Chat With Naughty Boys on snapchat! Add me in snapchat, my username: hotboobs97
    Emilly, naughty 25 Female. Wanting to Chat With Naughty Boys on snapchat! Add me in snapchat, my username: hotboobs97

3. fonara61

fonara61 Active Member

Emilly, naughty 25 Female. Wanting to Chat With Naughty Boys on KIK! Add me in KIK, my username: emi9541
    Emilly, naughty 25 Female. Wanting to Chat With Naughty Boys on KIK! Add me in KIK, my username: emi9541

4. fonara61

fonara61 Active Member

5. pezius412

pezius412 Active Member

6. ghoghma372

ghoghma372 Member

7. cedred493

cedred493 Active Member

8. cedred493

cedred493 Active Member

9. Nikki Riven

Nikki Riven New Member

Skilled cam-girl ♡❤♡
    Serious mistress looking for serious and loyal slaves who are ready to fulfil my orders! I don't mind training new slaves as long as you're willing to prove yourself to me anytime I'm asking to!
    If you think that would be fun you can message me on Kik or Telegram for more details xx

10. Nikki Riven

Nikki Riven New Member

Skilled cam-girl ♡❤♡
    Did u miss playing with a naughty and real girl? Come message me on Kik or Telegram if you're down for live sexting, dirty phone sex, custom vids and a lot more ;) I'm an open mind girl, I'm not here to jidge you guys, let's have some special fun xx
    I'll try to reply to almost all guys over 18!

11. Lost89

Lost89 Member

31 M Blackmail Slave for F/TS Mistress
    My ex boyfriend cheated me with another girls and hurt me. I searching for an extremely sadistic, merciless and ruthless mistress to humiliate him, destroy his dick, rape him and put that pig into slavery.

He has no idea about this post and about your intentions. He is 32 years old, straight and from germany. I’m looking for females and shemales messaging him and try to pick him into blackmail to force him more and more into sexual use. Make him trust you, send you pics, vids and informations about him and then destroy him! Make him your little toy with no limits and make him regret it extremely. Then send him to other females, shemales and gays in his area to earn money for you as your hustler.

!!! I WANNA SEE HOW HIS MIND BREAKING !!!

Good luck!

His kik: SierraCharly
    His Skype: stefan.c4789