Repair

Discussion in 'Welcome to Teen Usernames' started by Sofiie_101, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Sofiie_101

Sofiie_101 Member

Hello everyone, I made repairs in my house, a lot of the old needs to be replaced with a new one. Especially the doors. I really don’t know which doors are best to choose, which ones are good in terms of price and quality. Perhaps someone has recently done repairs and more or less knows the prices of doors now. I would be grateful for your recommendations!

2. Lannna

Lannna New Member

I looked on the Internet for the price of doors and windows, at least to replace them, of course, the prices didn’t please me at all, the prices for any product and thing have grown very much now, I would also like to replace my doors in the bedroom, but so far I can’t. I hope I can find something cheaper..

3. Zaranka

Zaranka New Member

I think the best thing I have done in renovating my house is replacing doors and windows, but especially doors. For the first time I liked steel doors, my friend advised me to buy such doors here https://www.elegantentrydoors.ca/entry-steel-doors/ yup its steel entry doors. By the way, this site tells about the advantages of this type of doors, how they differ from others, what are the pros and cons. For me, there are no cons yet, in general, read everything and understand whether you need such doors or not.