Software development

Discussion in 'Help, Feedback and Support' started by KysochekHleba, Jul 1, 2022.

1. KysochekHleba

KysochekHleba Member

Guys, do any of you know software developers who could complete an urgent project in a short time? There is no time to wait, otherwise the client will be dissatisfied with the fact that we did not hand over the project on time....

2. MilkyFloor

MilkyFloor Member

What specific software are you currently developing, and who is your client? If everything is so serious there, and you need to get it done right away, then you can contact here devoxsoftware.com/services/software-development-outsourcing/. Of all the companies with which I collaborated on software development, they did their job the fastest. And at what very high quality.

3. Lannna

Lannna New Member

Hello i think you absolutely need to find a good developer company to help you, the Internet will help you with this and customer reviews are not fake, my friend found such a company, but unfortunately I didn’t save the site.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
  4. Sofiie_101

Sofiie_101 Member

I know how to help you, I also had such a problem that I could not find a good development company when I created my website, I was prompted to apply for services on this forum take a look for the info at this website, their teams know how to competently create and provide digital solutions for all needs in the web development for computers and mobile devices. This company specializes in software development and IT staff development.

5. ronakmeghani123

ronakmeghani123 New Member

Hi

We develop Shopware eCommerce solutions For Manufacturers, Retailers & Pure Players in time-to-market. If you have nay problem or facing any issue regarding shopware development do not hesitate to contact shopware development agency Our Shopware expert has 10+ years of IT experience to seamlessly integrate with your business solutions ( ERP, CRM ) and optimize the efficiency of data sharing.

6. mitxelvital

mitxelvital New Member

How do I find good templates to create websites? I searched almost all the intrenet and I did not like anything:(

7. Jacob74

Jacob74 New Member

I don't have much experience in that area. I have recently created a website. I have used an awesome wordpress theme for woocommerce, and created an amazing platform. It was very easy, but now I am experiencing different problems like the one described by the OP. Can you please help me fix it? I would be grateful for that because I am a newbie, and it's very difficult to understand how it works. I need your help; please, share your thoughts here.

8. AdamLiam

AdamLiam New Member

Or maybe someone can tell me in more detail about how you can create your own messenger? Recently, they have become very popular applications!

9. Edvard77

Edvard77 New Member