20F - Selling - Kik username: anniexlovex

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by anniexlovex, May 26, 2020.

1. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you? Is it juicy enough for you?

2. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?Left or right? Maybe both?

3. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Yours for a few hours, what would you do? Yours for a few hours, what would you do? Yours for a few hours, what would you do? Yours for a few hours, what would you do? Yours for a few hours, what would you do? Yours for a few hours, what would you do? Yours for a few hours, what would you do? Yours for a few hours, what would you do? Yours for a few hours, what would you do? Yours for a few hours, what would you do? Yours for a few hours, what would you do? Yours for a few hours, what would you do? Yours for a few hours, what would you do? Yours for a few hours, what would you do?

4. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Thigh highs - always a good choice Thigh highs - always a good choice Thigh highs - always a good choice Thigh highs - always a good choice Thigh highs - always a good choice Thigh highs - always a good choice Thigh highs - always a good choice Thigh highs - always a good choice Thigh highs - always a good choice Thigh highs - always a good choice Thigh highs - always a good choice Thigh highs - always a good choice Thigh highs - always a good choice Thigh highs - always a good choice

5. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

How would you rate me out of 10? How would you rate me out of 10? How would you rate me out of 10? How would you rate me out of 10? How would you rate me out of 10? How would you rate me out of 10? How would you rate me out of 10? How would you rate me out of 10? How would you rate me out of 10? How would you rate me out of 10? How would you rate me out of 10? How would you rate me out of 10? How would you rate me out of 10?

6. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Do you wanna put oil all over me? Do you wanna put oil all over me? Do you wanna put oil all over me? Do you wanna put oil all over me? Do you wanna put oil all over me? Do you wanna put oil all over me? Do you wanna put oil all over me? Do you wanna put oil all over me? Do you wanna put oil all over me? Do you wanna put oil all over me? Do you wanna put oil all over me? Do you wanna put oil all over me? Do you wanna put oil all over me? Do you wanna put oil all over me? Do you wanna put oil all over me?

7. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Some underboob for you Some underboob for you Some underboob for you Some underboob for you Some underboob for you Some underboob for you Some underboob for you Some underboob for you Some underboob for you Some underboob for you Some underboob for you Some underboob for you Some underboob for you Some underboob for you Some underboob for you Some underboob for you

8. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you

9. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

If i was yours for a few hours, what would we do?If i was yours for a few hours, what would we do?If i was yours for a few hours, what would we do?If i was yours for a few hours, what would we do?If i was yours for a few hours, what would we do?If i was yours for a few hours, what would we do?If i was yours for a few hours, what would we do?If i was yours for a few hours, what would we do?If i was yours for a few hours, what would we do?If i was yours for a few hours, what would we do?If i was yours for a few hours, what would we do?

10. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I think lingerie sits well on me, what do you think? I think lingerie sits well on me, what do you think? I think lingerie sits well on me, what do you think? I think lingerie sits well on me, what do you think? I think lingerie sits well on me, what do you think? I think lingerie sits well on me, what do you think? I think lingerie sits well on me, what do you think? I think lingerie sits well on me, what do you think? I think lingerie sits well on me, what do you think? I think lingerie sits well on me, what do you think?

11. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I love how my ass looks in these, what do you think?I love how my ass looks in these, what do you think?I love how my ass looks in these, what do you think?I love how my ass looks in these, what do you think?I love how my ass looks in these, what do you think?I love how my ass looks in these, what do you think?I love how my ass looks in these, what do you think?I love how my ass looks in these, what do you think?I love how my ass looks in these, what do you think?I love how my ass looks in these, what do you think?I love how my ass looks in these, what do you think?I love how my ass looks in these, what do you think?I love how my ass looks in these, what do you think?

12. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Left or right? Maybe both? Left or right? Maybe both? Left or right? Maybe both? Left or right? Maybe both? Left or right? Maybe both? Left or right? Maybe both? Left or right? Maybe both? Left or right? Maybe both? Left or right? Maybe both? Left or right? Maybe both? Left or right? Maybe both? Left or right? Maybe both?

13. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Would you help me take this all off for you? Would you help me take this all off for you? Would you help me take this all off for you? Would you help me take this all off for you? Would you help me take this all off for you? Would you help me take this all off for you? Would you help me take this all off for you? Would you help me take this all off for you? Would you help me take this all off for you? Would you help me take this all off for you? Would you help me take this all off for you? Would you help me take this all off for you?

14. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I feel like, I need a rub with some oil I feel like, I need a rub with some oil I feel like, I need a rub with some oil I feel like, I need a rub with some oil I feel like, I need a rub with some oil I feel like, I need a rub with some oil I feel like, I need a rub with some oil I feel like, I need a rub with some oil I feel like, I need a rub with some oil I feel like, I need a rub with some oil I feel like, I need a rub with some oil

15. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I like to leave my anklet on ❤️I like to leave my anklet on ❤️I like to leave my anklet on ❤️I like to leave my anklet on ❤️I like to leave my anklet on ❤️I like to leave my anklet on ❤️I like to leave my anklet on ❤️I like to leave my anklet on ❤️I like to leave my anklet on ❤️I like to leave my anklet on ❤️I like to leave my anklet on ❤️I like to leave my anklet on ❤️I like to leave my anklet on ❤️

16. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Thigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursdayThigh highs thursday

17. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me?

18. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Anklets are so cute Anklets are so cute Anklets are so cute Anklets are so cute Anklets are so cute Anklets are so cute Anklets are so cute Anklets are so cute Anklets are so cute Anklets are so cute Anklets are so cute Anklets are so cute Anklets are so cute

19. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I need some oil on my skin, would you help out? I need some oil on my skin, would you help out? I need some oil on my skin, would you help out? I need some oil on my skin, would you help out? I need some oil on my skin, would you help out? I need some oil on my skin, would you help out? I need some oil on my skin, would you help out? I need some oil on my skin, would you help out? I need some oil on my skin, would you help out? I need some oil on my skin, would you help out? I need some oil on my skin, would you help out? I need some oil on my skin, would you help out?

20. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you