20F - Selling - Kik username: anniexlovex

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by anniexlovex, May 26, 2020.

1. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Would you help me take it off for you?Would you help me take it off for you?Would you help me take it off for you?Would you help me take it off for you?Would you help me take it off for you?Would you help me take it off for you?Would you help me take it off for you?Would you help me take it off for you?Would you help me take it off for you?Would you help me take it off for you?Would you help me take it off for you?Would you help me take it off for you?Would you help me take it off for you?Would you help me take it off for you?

2. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I always get horny during car ridesI always get horny during car ridesI always get horny during car ridesI always get horny during car ridesI always get horny during car ridesI always get horny during car ridesI always get horny during car ridesI always get horny during car ridesI always get horny during car ridesI always get horny during car rides

3. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Give me a lick?Give me a lick?Give me a lick?Give me a lick?Give me a lick?Give me a lick?Give me a lick?Give me a lick?Give me a lick?Give me a lick?Give me a lick?Give me a lick?Give me a lick?

4. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Do you like shower pics?Do you like shower pics?Do you like shower pics?Do you like shower pics?Do you like shower pics?Do you like shower pics?Do you like shower pics?Do you like shower pics?Do you like shower pics?Do you like shower pics?Do you like shower pics?Do you like shower pics?

5. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

All oiled up for you❤️All oiled up for you❤️All oiled up for you❤️All oiled up for you❤️All oiled up for you❤️All oiled up for you❤️All oiled up for you❤️All oiled up for you❤️All oiled up for you❤️All oiled up for you❤️All oiled up for you❤️All oiled up for you❤️All oiled up for you❤️All oiled up for you❤️

6. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Thigh high's are a man's best friend Thigh high's are a man's best friend Thigh high's are a man's best friend Thigh high's are a man's best friend Thigh high's are a man's best friend Thigh high's are a man's best friend Thigh high's are a man's best friend Thigh high's are a man's best friend Thigh high's are a man's best friend Thigh high's are a man's best friend Thigh high's are a man's best friend Thigh high's are a man's best friend

7. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Would you handle 2 of me? Would you handle 2 of me? Would you handle 2 of me? Would you handle 2 of me? Would you handle 2 of me? Would you handle 2 of me? Would you handle 2 of me? Would you handle 2 of me? Would you handle 2 of me? Would you handle 2 of me? Would you handle 2 of me? Would you handle 2 of me? Would you handle 2 of me?

8. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Do you turn your phone or your neck? Do you turn your phone or your neck? Do you turn your phone or your neck? Do you turn your phone or your neck? Do you turn your phone or your neck? Do you turn your phone or your neck? Do you turn your phone or your neck? Do you turn your phone or your neck? Do you turn your phone or your neck? Do you turn your phone or your neck? Do you turn your phone or your neck?

9. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Wanna get behind me?Wanna get behind me?Wanna get behind me?Wanna get behind me?Wanna get behind me?Wanna get behind me?Wanna get behind me?Wanna get behind me?Wanna get behind me?Wanna get behind me?Wanna get behind me?Wanna get behind me?

10. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

All dressed up, so you can take it off All dressed up, so you can take it off All dressed up, so you can take it off All dressed up, so you can take it off All dressed up, so you can take it off All dressed up, so you can take it off All dressed up, so you can take it off All dressed up, so you can take it off All dressed up, so you can take it off All dressed up, so you can take it off All dressed up, so you can take it off All dressed up, so you can take it off All dressed up, so you can take it off All dressed up, so you can take it off

11. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Lots of curves for you to explore Lots of curves for you to explore Lots of curves for you to explore Lots of curves for you to explore Lots of curves for you to explore Lots of curves for you to explore Lots of curves for you to explore Lots of curves for you to explore Lots of curves for you to explore Lots of curves for you to explore Lots of curves for you to explore Lots of curves for you to explore

12. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Im yours for a couple of hours, what are we doing?Im yours for a couple of hours, what are we doing?Im yours for a couple of hours, what are we doing?Im yours for a couple of hours, what are we doing?Im yours for a couple of hours, what are we doing?Im yours for a couple of hours, what are we doing?Im yours for a couple of hours, what are we doing?Im yours for a couple of hours, what are we doing?Im yours for a couple of hours, what are we doing?Im yours for a couple of hours, what are we doing?

13. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Do you think you can handle the booty? Do you think you can handle the booty? Do you think you can handle the booty? Do you think you can handle the booty? Do you think you can handle the booty? Do you think you can handle the booty? Do you think you can handle the booty? Do you think you can handle the booty? Do you think you can handle the booty? Do you think you can handle the booty? Do you think you can handle the booty? Do you think you can handle the booty?

14. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Im tiny, perfect for throwing around, don't you think?Im tiny, perfect for throwing around, don't you think?Im tiny, perfect for throwing around, don't you think?Im tiny, perfect for throwing around, don't you think?Im tiny, perfect for throwing around, don't you think?Im tiny, perfect for throwing around, don't you think?Im tiny, perfect for throwing around, don't you think?Im tiny, perfect for throwing around, don't you think?Im tiny, perfect for throwing around, don't you think?

15. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Two of me, just for you Two of me, just for you Two of me, just for you Two of me, just for you Two of me, just for you Two of me, just for you Two of me, just for you Two of me, just for you Two of me, just for you Two of me, just for you Two of me, just for you Two of me, just for you Two of me, just for you

16. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Help me put some lotion? Help me put some lotion? Help me put some lotion? Help me put some lotion? Help me put some lotion? Help me put some lotion? Help me put some lotion? Help me put some lotion? Help me put some lotion? Help me put some lotion? Help me put some lotion? Help me put some lotion?

17. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Help me take it off or you want me to leave it on?Help me take it off or you want me to leave it on?Help me take it off or you want me to leave it on?Help me take it off or you want me to leave it on?Help me take it off or you want me to leave it on?Help me take it off or you want me to leave it on?Help me take it off or you want me to leave it on?Help me take it off or you want me to leave it on?Help me take it off or you want me to leave it on?Help me take it off or you want me to leave it on?Help me take it off or you want me to leave it on?

18. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Im tiny but I bet I can fit you in Im tiny but I bet I can fit you in Im tiny but I bet I can fit you in Im tiny but I bet I can fit you in Im tiny but I bet I can fit you in Im tiny but I bet I can fit you in Im tiny but I bet I can fit you in Im tiny but I bet I can fit you in Im tiny but I bet I can fit you in Im tiny but I bet I can fit you in Im tiny but I bet I can fit you in

19. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Am I curvy enough for you?Am I curvy enough for you?Am I curvy enough for you?Am I curvy enough for you?Am I curvy enough for you?Am I curvy enough for you?Am I curvy enough for you?Am I curvy enough for you?Am I curvy enough for you?Am I curvy enough for you?Am I curvy enough for you?

20. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Tiny, but I bet I can fit youTiny, but I bet I can fit youTiny, but I bet I can fit youTiny, but I bet I can fit youTiny, but I bet I can fit youTiny, but I bet I can fit youTiny, but I bet I can fit youTiny, but I bet I can fit youTiny, but I bet I can fit you