20F - Selling - Kik username: anniexlovex

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by anniexlovex, May 26, 2020.

1. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me? What would you do with 2 of me?

2. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Would you put some lotion on me?Would you put some lotion on me?Would you put some lotion on me?Would you put some lotion on me?Would you put some lotion on me?Would you put some lotion on me?Would you put some lotion on me?Would you put some lotion on me?Would you put some lotion on me?Would you put some lotion on me?Would you put some lotion on me?

3. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I really need you to spank meI really need you to spank meI really need you to spank meI really need you to spank meI really need you to spank meI really need you to spank meI really need you to spank meI really need you to spank meI really need you to spank meI really need you to spank meI really need you to spank me

4. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Tiny, but I wanna try fitting you inTiny, but I wanna try fitting you inTiny, but I wanna try fitting you inTiny, but I wanna try fitting you inTiny, but I wanna try fitting you inTiny, but I wanna try fitting you inTiny, but I wanna try fitting you inTiny, but I wanna try fitting you inTiny, but I wanna try fitting you inTiny, but I wanna try fitting you inTiny, but I wanna try fitting you inTiny, but I wanna try fitting you in

5. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Where do you want me to sit?Where do you want me to sit?Where do you want me to sit?Where do you want me to sit?Where do you want me to sit?Where do you want me to sit?Where do you want me to sit?Where do you want me to sit?Where do you want me to sit?Where do you want me to sit?Where do you want me to sit?

6. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Put some lotion on me pleasePut some lotion on me pleasePut some lotion on me pleasePut some lotion on me pleasePut some lotion on me pleasePut some lotion on me pleasePut some lotion on me pleasePut some lotion on me pleasePut some lotion on me pleasePut some lotion on me please

7. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Two of me for one of you Two of me for one of you Two of me for one of you Two of me for one of you Two of me for one of you Two of me for one of you Two of me for one of you Two of me for one of you Two of me for one of you Two of me for one of you

8. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

You decide if I take it off or keep it on You decide if I take it off or keep it on You decide if I take it off or keep it on You decide if I take it off or keep it on You decide if I take it off or keep it on You decide if I take it off or keep it on You decide if I take it off or keep it on You decide if I take it off or keep it on You decide if I take it off or keep it on You decide if I take it off or keep it on You decide if I take it off or keep it on

9. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Some neck exercises for you Some neck exercises for you Some neck exercises for you Some neck exercises for you Some neck exercises for you Some neck exercises for you Some neck exercises for you Some neck exercises for you Some neck exercises for you Some neck exercises for you Some neck exercises for you Some neck exercises for you Some neck exercises for you

10. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Do you like how these thigh highs fit me as much as I do? Do you like how these thigh highs fit me as much as I do? Do you like how these thigh highs fit me as much as I do? Do you like how these thigh highs fit me as much as I do? Do you like how these thigh highs fit me as much as I do? Do you like how these thigh highs fit me as much as I do? Do you like how these thigh highs fit me as much as I do? Do you like how these thigh highs fit me as much as I do? Do you like how these thigh highs fit me as much as I do? Do you like how these thigh highs fit me as much as I do?

11. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Im all oiled up for youIm all oiled up for youIm all oiled up for youIm all oiled up for youIm all oiled up for youIm all oiled up for youIm all oiled up for youIm all oiled up for youIm all oiled up for youIm all oiled up for you

12. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

All kinds of curves for you to exploreAll kinds of curves for you to exploreAll kinds of curves for you to exploreAll kinds of curves for you to exploreAll kinds of curves for you to exploreAll kinds of curves for you to exploreAll kinds of curves for you to exploreAll kinds of curves for you to exploreAll kinds of curves for you to exploreAll kinds of curves for you to exploreAll kinds of curves for you to exploreAll kinds of curves for you to exploreAll kinds of curves for you to explore

13. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Its thigh high season Its thigh high season Its thigh high season Its thigh high season Its thigh high season Its thigh high season Its thigh high season Its thigh high season Its thigh high season Its thigh high season Its thigh high season

14. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I'd rather sit in your lapI'd rather sit in your lapI'd rather sit in your lapI'd rather sit in your lapI'd rather sit in your lapI'd rather sit in your lapI'd rather sit in your lapI'd rather sit in your lapI'd rather sit in your lapI'd rather sit in your lapI'd rather sit in your lapI'd rather sit in your lap

15. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

People say Im tiny, I'd say im fun sized People say Im tiny, I'd say im fun sized People say Im tiny, I'd say im fun sized People say Im tiny, I'd say im fun sized People say Im tiny, I'd say im fun sized People say Im tiny, I'd say im fun sized People say Im tiny, I'd say im fun sized People say Im tiny, I'd say im fun sized People say Im tiny, I'd say im fun sized People say Im tiny, I'd say im fun sized People say Im tiny, I'd say im fun sized

16. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

A lot of fun in a tiny package, Im 5'4 A lot of fun in a tiny package, Im 5'4 A lot of fun in a tiny package, Im 5'4 A lot of fun in a tiny package, Im 5'4 A lot of fun in a tiny package, Im 5'4 A lot of fun in a tiny package, Im 5'4 A lot of fun in a tiny package, Im 5'4 A lot of fun in a tiny package, Im 5'4 A lot of fun in a tiny package, Im 5'4 A lot of fun in a tiny package, Im 5'4 A lot of fun in a tiny package, Im 5'4

17. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Would 2 of me be too much?Would 2 of me be too much?Would 2 of me be too much?Would 2 of me be too much?Would 2 of me be too much?Would 2 of me be too much?Would 2 of me be too much?Would 2 of me be too much?Would 2 of me be too much?Would 2 of me be too much?Would 2 of me be too much?Would 2 of me be too much?

18. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think?I love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think?I love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think?I love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think?I love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think?I love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think?I love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think?I love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think?

19. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Can I lay down next to you?Can I lay down next to you?Can I lay down next to you?Can I lay down next to you?Can I lay down next to you?Can I lay down next to you?Can I lay down next to you?Can I lay down next to you?Can I lay down next to you?Can I lay down next to you?Can I lay down next to you?

20. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Can you put some lotion on me?❤️Can you put some lotion on me?❤️Can you put some lotion on me?❤️Can you put some lotion on me?❤️Can you put some lotion on me?❤️Can you put some lotion on me?❤️Can you put some lotion on me?❤️Can you put some lotion on me?❤️Can you put some lotion on me?❤️Can you put some lotion on me?❤️