20F - Selling - Kik username: anniexlovex

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by anniexlovex, May 26, 2020.

1. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Im tiny but I bet I can fit you inIm tiny but I bet I can fit you inIm tiny but I bet I can fit you inIm tiny but I bet I can fit you inIm tiny but I bet I can fit you inIm tiny but I bet I can fit you inIm tiny but I bet I can fit you inIm tiny but I bet I can fit you inIm tiny but I bet I can fit you inIm tiny but I bet I can fit you in

2. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I just love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think? I just love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think? I just love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think? I just love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think? I just love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think? I just love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think? I just love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think? I just love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think? I just love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think? I just love how these thigh highs fit me, what do you think?

3. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Do you think my ass is juicy enough? Do you think my ass is juicy enough? Do you think my ass is juicy enough? Do you think my ass is juicy enough? Do you think my ass is juicy enough? Do you think my ass is juicy enough? Do you think my ass is juicy enough? Do you think my ass is juicy enough? Do you think my ass is juicy enough? Do you think my ass is juicy enough? Do you think my ass is juicy enough?

4. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I promise you road trips with me are very funI promise you road trips with me are very funI promise you road trips with me are very funI promise you road trips with me are very funI promise you road trips with me are very funI promise you road trips with me are very funI promise you road trips with me are very funI promise you road trips with me are very funI promise you road trips with me are very funI promise you road trips with me are very fun

5. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

You decide if I keep this on or take it off You decide if I keep this on or take it off You decide if I keep this on or take it off You decide if I keep this on or take it off You decide if I keep this on or take it off You decide if I keep this on or take it off You decide if I keep this on or take it off You decide if I keep this on or take it off You decide if I keep this on or take it off

6. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

People say Im tiny, but I'd say Im fun sized People say Im tiny, but I'd say Im fun sized People say Im tiny, but I'd say Im fun sized People say Im tiny, but I'd say Im fun sized People say Im tiny, but I'd say Im fun sized People say Im tiny, but I'd say Im fun sized People say Im tiny, but I'd say Im fun sized People say Im tiny, but I'd say Im fun sized People say Im tiny, but I'd say Im fun sized People say Im tiny, but I'd say Im fun sized

7. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Who doesn't love thigh highs?Who doesn't love thigh highs?Who doesn't love thigh highs?Who doesn't love thigh highs?Who doesn't love thigh highs?Who doesn't love thigh highs?Who doesn't love thigh highs?Who doesn't love thigh highs?Who doesn't love thigh highs?Who doesn't love thigh highs?Who doesn't love thigh highs?

8. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Have some fun with me?Have some fun with me?Have some fun with me?Have some fun with me?Have some fun with me?Have some fun with me?Have some fun with me?Have some fun with me?Have some fun with me?Have some fun with me?Have some fun with me?

9. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Wanna have some fun with 2 of me?Wanna have some fun with 2 of me?Wanna have some fun with 2 of me?Wanna have some fun with 2 of me?Wanna have some fun with 2 of me?Wanna have some fun with 2 of me?Wanna have some fun with 2 of me?Wanna have some fun with 2 of me?Wanna have some fun with 2 of me?

10. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Tiny but I really wanna try fitting you in Tiny but I really wanna try fitting you in Tiny but I really wanna try fitting you in Tiny but I really wanna try fitting you in Tiny but I really wanna try fitting you in Tiny but I really wanna try fitting you in Tiny but I really wanna try fitting you in Tiny but I really wanna try fitting you in

11. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Take it off or leave it on - your choiceTake it off or leave it on - your choiceTake it off or leave it on - your choiceTake it off or leave it on - your choiceTake it off or leave it on - your choiceTake it off or leave it on - your choiceTake it off or leave it on - your choiceTake it off or leave it on - your choiceTake it off or leave it on - your choiceTake it off or leave it on - your choice

12. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Wanna lay down next to me?Wanna lay down next to me?Wanna lay down next to me?Wanna lay down next to me?Wanna lay down next to me?Wanna lay down next to me?Wanna lay down next to me?Wanna lay down next to me?Wanna lay down next to me?Wanna lay down next to me?Wanna lay down next to me?Wanna lay down next to me?Wanna lay down next to me?

13. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

All oiled up, waiting for youAll oiled up, waiting for youAll oiled up, waiting for youAll oiled up, waiting for youAll oiled up, waiting for youAll oiled up, waiting for youAll oiled up, waiting for youAll oiled up, waiting for youAll oiled up, waiting for you

14. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Hop in the shower with me?Hop in the shower with me?Hop in the shower with me?Hop in the shower with me?Hop in the shower with me?Hop in the shower with me?Hop in the shower with me?Hop in the shower with me?Hop in the shower with me?Hop in the shower with me?

15. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Tiny but I bet I can fit you inTiny but I bet I can fit you inTiny but I bet I can fit you inTiny but I bet I can fit you inTiny but I bet I can fit you inTiny but I bet I can fit you inTiny but I bet I can fit you inTiny but I bet I can fit you inTiny but I bet I can fit you inTiny but I bet I can fit you inTiny but I bet I can fit you inTiny but I bet I can fit you in

16. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Do you think you can handle two of me?Do you think you can handle two of me?Do you think you can handle two of me?Do you think you can handle two of me?Do you think you can handle two of me?Do you think you can handle two of me?Do you think you can handle two of me?Do you think you can handle two of me?Do you think you can handle two of me?

17. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Do you think the thigh highs fit me well?Do you think the thigh highs fit me well?Do you think the thigh highs fit me well?Do you think the thigh highs fit me well?Do you think the thigh highs fit me well?Do you think the thigh highs fit me well?Do you think the thigh highs fit me well?Do you think the thigh highs fit me well?

18. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

You wanna put some lotion on me?You wanna put some lotion on me?You wanna put some lotion on me?You wanna put some lotion on me?You wanna put some lotion on me?You wanna put some lotion on me?You wanna put some lotion on me?You wanna put some lotion on me?You wanna put some lotion on me?

19. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Im 5'4, pretty fun sized if you ask me Im 5'4, pretty fun sized if you ask me Im 5'4, pretty fun sized if you ask me Im 5'4, pretty fun sized if you ask me Im 5'4, pretty fun sized if you ask me Im 5'4, pretty fun sized if you ask me Im 5'4, pretty fun sized if you ask me Im 5'4, pretty fun sized if you ask me Im 5'4, pretty fun sized if you ask me

20. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Wanna go swimming together?Wanna go swimming together?Wanna go swimming together?Wanna go swimming together?Wanna go swimming together?Wanna go swimming together?Wanna go swimming together?Wanna go swimming together?Wanna go swimming together?