20F - Selling - Kik username: anniexlovex

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by anniexlovex, May 26, 2020.

1. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Very tiny but I really wanna try fitting you inVery tiny but I really wanna try fitting you inVery tiny but I really wanna try fitting you inVery tiny but I really wanna try fitting you inVery tiny but I really wanna try fitting you inVery tiny but I really wanna try fitting you inVery tiny but I really wanna try fitting you inVery tiny but I really wanna try fitting you inVery tiny but I really wanna try fitting you in

2. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Take a shower with me please?Take a shower with me please?Take a shower with me please?Take a shower with me please?Take a shower with me please?Take a shower with me please?Take a shower with me please?Take a shower with me please?Take a shower with me please?

3. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I need you to rub lotion on meI need you to rub lotion on meI need you to rub lotion on meI need you to rub lotion on meI need you to rub lotion on meI need you to rub lotion on meI need you to rub lotion on meI need you to rub lotion on meI need you to rub lotion on meI need you to rub lotion on me

4. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Road trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promise

5. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Very tiny but I bet I'll fit you inVery tiny but I bet I'll fit you inVery tiny but I bet I'll fit you inVery tiny but I bet I'll fit you inVery tiny but I bet I'll fit you inVery tiny but I bet I'll fit you inVery tiny but I bet I'll fit you inVery tiny but I bet I'll fit you inVery tiny but I bet I'll fit you in

6. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Do you think thigh high's fit me well?Do you think thigh high's fit me well?Do you think thigh high's fit me well?Do you think thigh high's fit me well?Do you think thigh high's fit me well?Do you think thigh high's fit me well?Do you think thigh high's fit me well?Do you think thigh high's fit me well?Do you think thigh high's fit me well?

7. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

What would you do with 2 of me?What would you do with 2 of me?What would you do with 2 of me?What would you do with 2 of me?What would you do with 2 of me?What would you do with 2 of me?What would you do with 2 of me?What would you do with 2 of me?What would you do with 2 of me?

8. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Can I sit on you?Can I sit on you?Can I sit on you?Can I sit on you?Can I sit on you?Can I sit on you?Can I sit on you?Can I sit on you?Can I sit on you?Can I sit on you?Can I sit on you?

9. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Take it all off or keep it on, its your choiceTake it all off or keep it on, its your choiceTake it all off or keep it on, its your choiceTake it all off or keep it on, its your choiceTake it all off or keep it on, its your choiceTake it all off or keep it on, its your choiceTake it all off or keep it on, its your choiceTake it all off or keep it on, its your choiceTake it all off or keep it on, its your choiceTake it all off or keep it on, its your choiceTake it all off or keep it on, its your choice

10. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Lay down next to me please?Lay down next to me please?Lay down next to me please?Lay down next to me please?Lay down next to me please?Lay down next to me please?Lay down next to me please?Lay down next to me please?Lay down next to me please?Lay down next to me please?

11. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Tiny, but I think I'll manage to fit you in Tiny, but I think I'll manage to fit you in Tiny, but I think I'll manage to fit you in Tiny, but I think I'll manage to fit you in Tiny, but I think I'll manage to fit you in Tiny, but I think I'll manage to fit you in Tiny, but I think I'll manage to fit you in Tiny, but I think I'll manage to fit you in Tiny, but I think I'll manage to fit you in Tiny, but I think I'll manage to fit you in Tiny, but I think I'll manage to fit you in Tiny, but I think I'll manage to fit you in

12. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Put it in between there?Put it in between there?Put it in between there?Put it in between there?Put it in between there?Put it in between there?Put it in between there?Put it in between there?Put it in between there?Put it in between there?

13. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I need to sit on somethin hard, maybe you can help me out?I need to sit on somethin hard, maybe you can help me out?I need to sit on somethin hard, maybe you can help me out?I need to sit on somethin hard, maybe you can help me out?I need to sit on somethin hard, maybe you can help me out?I need to sit on somethin hard, maybe you can help me out?I need to sit on somethin hard, maybe you can help me out?I need to sit on somethin hard, maybe you can help me out?I need to sit on somethin hard, maybe you can help me out?I need to sit on somethin hard, maybe you can help me out?I need to sit on somethin hard, maybe you can help me out?

14. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Road trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promiseRoad trips with me are very fun, I promise

15. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I've got lots of curves that I'd love for you to exploreI've got lots of curves that I'd love for you to exploreI've got lots of curves that I'd love for you to exploreI've got lots of curves that I'd love for you to exploreI've got lots of curves that I'd love for you to exploreI've got lots of curves that I'd love for you to exploreI've got lots of curves that I'd love for you to explore

16. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

2 is better than 1 if you ask me, do you think you'll handle me? 2 is better than 1 if you ask me, do you think you'll handle me? 2 is better than 1 if you ask me, do you think you'll handle me? 2 is better than 1 if you ask me, do you think you'll handle me? 2 is better than 1 if you ask me, do you think you'll handle me? 2 is better than 1 if you ask me, do you think you'll handle me? 2 is better than 1 if you ask me, do you think you'll handle me? 2 is better than 1 if you ask me, do you think you'll handle me?

17. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

I really love how these thigh highs make my ass popI really love how these thigh highs make my ass popI really love how these thigh highs make my ass popI really love how these thigh highs make my ass popI really love how these thigh highs make my ass popI really love how these thigh highs make my ass pop

18. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Very tiny, but I really wanna try and fit you inVery tiny, but I really wanna try and fit you inVery tiny, but I really wanna try and fit you inVery tiny, but I really wanna try and fit you inVery tiny, but I really wanna try and fit you inVery tiny, but I really wanna try and fit you inVery tiny, but I really wanna try and fit you inVery tiny, but I really wanna try and fit you in

19. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Im rather fun sized dont you think?Im rather fun sized dont you think?Im rather fun sized dont you think?Im rather fun sized dont you think?Im rather fun sized dont you think?Im rather fun sized dont you think?Im rather fun sized dont you think?

20. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Go on a road trip with me?Go on a road trip with me?Go on a road trip with me?Go on a road trip with me?Go on a road trip with me?Go on a road trip with me?Go on a road trip with me?Go on a road trip with me?Go on a road trip with me?Go on a road trip with me?