20F - Selling - Kik username: anniexlovex

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by anniexlovex, May 26, 2020.

1. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you All oiled up for you

2. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Two of me, would you handle us? Two of me, would you handle us? Two of me, would you handle us? Two of me, would you handle us? Two of me, would you handle us? Two of me, would you handle us? Two of me, would you handle us? Two of me, would you handle us? Two of me, would you handle us? Two of me, would you handle us?

3. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Need someone to oil me upNeed someone to oil me upNeed someone to oil me upNeed someone to oil me upNeed someone to oil me upNeed someone to oil me upNeed someone to oil me upNeed someone to oil me upNeed someone to oil me upNeed someone to oil me upNeed someone to oil me up

4. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Do you think these thigh high's fit me well?Do you think these thigh high's fit me well?Do you think these thigh high's fit me well?Do you think these thigh high's fit me well?Do you think these thigh high's fit me well?Do you think these thigh high's fit me well?Do you think these thigh high's fit me well?Do you think these thigh high's fit me well?Do you think these thigh high's fit me well?

5. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Join me in the shower?Join me in the shower?Join me in the shower?Join me in the shower?Join me in the shower?Join me in the shower?Join me in the shower?Join me in the shower?Join me in the shower?

6. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

What would you do with two of me? What would you do with two of me? What would you do with two of me? What would you do with two of me? What would you do with two of me? What would you do with two of me? What would you do with two of me? What would you do with two of me? What would you do with two of me? What would you do with two of me?

7. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

How do you feel about rainbows?How do you feel about rainbows?How do you feel about rainbows?How do you feel about rainbows?How do you feel about rainbows?How do you feel about rainbows?How do you feel about rainbows?How do you feel about rainbows?How do you feel about rainbows?

8. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Very fun sized, dont you think?Very fun sized, dont you think?Very fun sized, dont you think?Very fun sized, dont you think?Very fun sized, dont you think?Very fun sized, dont you think?Very fun sized, dont you think?Very fun sized, dont you think?Very fun sized, dont you think?

9. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Come and explore the curvesCome and explore the curvesCome and explore the curvesCome and explore the curvesCome and explore the curvesCome and explore the curvesCome and explore the curvesCome and explore the curves

10. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Small, but Im sure I can fit youSmall, but Im sure I can fit youSmall, but Im sure I can fit youSmall, but Im sure I can fit youSmall, but Im sure I can fit youSmall, but Im sure I can fit youSmall, but Im sure I can fit youSmall, but Im sure I can fit youSmall, but Im sure I can fit you

11. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Would you handle 2 of me?Would you handle 2 of me?Would you handle 2 of me?Would you handle 2 of me?Would you handle 2 of me?Would you handle 2 of me?Would you handle 2 of me?Would you handle 2 of me?Would you handle 2 of me?Would you handle 2 of me?

12. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

How about you put some lotion on me?How about you put some lotion on me?How about you put some lotion on me?How about you put some lotion on me?How about you put some lotion on me?How about you put some lotion on me?How about you put some lotion on me?How about you put some lotion on me?How about you put some lotion on me?

13. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Lets go on a road tripLets go on a road tripLets go on a road tripLets go on a road tripLets go on a road tripLets go on a road tripLets go on a road tripLets go on a road trip

14. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Take a shower with me?Take a shower with me?Take a shower with me?Take a shower with me?Take a shower with me?Take a shower with me?Take a shower with me?Take a shower with me?Take a shower with me?Take a shower with me?

15. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you Neck exercise is good for you

16. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Am I thick enough?Am I thick enough?Am I thick enough?Am I thick enough?Am I thick enough?Am I thick enough?Am I thick enough?Am I thick enough?Am I thick enough?

17. anniexlovex

anniexlovex Member

Small, but lets try to fit you inSmall, but lets try to fit you inSmall, but lets try to fit you inSmall, but lets try to fit you inSmall, but lets try to fit you inSmall, but lets try to fit you inSmall, but lets try to fit you inSmall, but lets try to fit you inSmall, but lets try to fit you inSmall, but lets try to fit you inSmall, but lets try to fit you in