Anniversary Gift

Discussion in 'Help, Feedback and Support' started by MilkyFloor, Mar 17, 2021.

1. MilkyFloor

MilkyFloor Member

My grandmother's anniversary is coming up and I want to give her a gift in the form of a large chocolate cat. Where can I buy chocolate without soy and palm oil?

2. BillShiph

BillShiph Member

Does your grandmother like chocolate or cats? Why did you decide to make such a figure out of chocolate? It sounds funny, but I'll be honest, it's very cute.

3. laifyn768

laifyn768 Active Member

Emilly, naughty 25 Female. Wanting to Chat With Naughty Boys on KIK! Add me in KIK, my username: emi9541
    Emilly, naughty 25 Female. Wanting to Chat With Naughty Boys on KIK! Add me in KIK, my username: emi9541

4. KysochekHleba

KysochekHleba Member

If you are looking for a natural organic chocolate without impurities, as you care about the health of your grandmother, then take a look at this website. I order chocolate here in order to make beautiful installations. I think that this product is best suited for your chocolate cat. Good luck and congratulations!

5. laifyn768

laifyn768 Active Member

6. Koka6

Koka6 Member

Hello! Buy beard fathers day card, the home of personalised cards for all occasions. Customise your beard card with a photo or message and send it direct to their inbox. Best wishes!