Best movers in Calgary

Discussion in 'Help, Feedback and Support' started by Ximuzen, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Ximuzen

Ximuzen New Member

Are there anyone here who has ordered gun safes moved to Calgary? How much would it cost and who have you ordered this service from?

2. Drummis

Drummis New Member

We ordered affordable movers at this link. I really like the cost of their services, they helped us move all the furniture from the office to another office and I took some of the furniture home. Since the second office was smaller than ours. All the furniture was moved to us very carefully, gently. If we had to put the furniture on the ground, they put special pads under the legs so they wouldn't get dirty or scratched. That's a special thanks to the guys from this company. I am very happy with all the services they provided.

3. Mandepesh

Mandepesh New Member

Well, moving a gun safe is serious business, especially when it comes to finding movers you can trust.

4. KevinRand

KevinRand New Member

I've been through the rigamarole of finding reliable movers for other heavy items. Let me tell ya, it's not something you wanna take lightly. Safety and security are top priorities when it comes to transporting firearms. So, I totally get where you're coming from with wanting to find the best movers for the job. When I was moving, I went with this company called ThreeMovers. Now, they didn't handle gun safes for me, but they were rock solid with everything else. Professional, efficient, and trustworthy - just what you need when you're entrusting your valuables to someone else.