Tiny slutty blonde ;) hot vids and pics❤snap or Kik me for my premium sale @Bcumming12

Discussion in 'Leaked Snapchat' started by Selinastar1996, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Selinastar1996

Selinastar1996 Member

Lots of nudes 4 sale , $200 worth of content for $30♥️ , dildo fuck , vibrator, sex , creampie , anal play , shower content and squirting❤️check out my snap story, must have PayPal or cashapp , be payment ready or you will be ignored , Kik or snap me @bcumming12 Snapchat-1423017999.jpg

2. Lost89

Lost89 Member

31 M Blackmail Slave for F/TS Mistress
    My ex boyfriend cheated me with another girls and hurt me. I searching for an extremely sadistic, merciless and ruthless mistress to humiliate him, destroy his dick, rape him and put that pig into slavery.

He has no idea about this post and about your intentions. He is 32 years old, straight and from germany. I’m looking for females and shemales messaging him and try to pick him into blackmail to force him more and more into sexual use. Make him trust you, send you pics, vids and informations about him and then destroy him! Make him your little toy with no limits and make him regret it extremely. Then send him to other females, shemales and gays in his area to earn money for you as your hustler.

!!! I WANNA SEE HOW HIS MIND BREAKING !!!

Good luck!

His kik: SierraCharly
    His Skype: stefan.c4789

3. nige792

nige792 Active Member

Emilly, naughty 25 Female. Wanting to Chat With Naughty Boys on KIK! Add me in KIK, my username: emi9541
    Emilly, naughty 25 Female. Wanting to Chat With Naughty Boys on KIK! Add me in KIK, my username: emi9541

4. nige792

nige792 Active Member

5. nige792

nige792 Active Member

6. nige792

nige792 Active Member

7. Alvares

Alvares Member

I like gays.

8. Jasminan

Jasminan Member

Greetings! Recently a friend of mine told me that he is a gay bear. At first I did not understand what he meant, but then he threw me this blog gayspress.com/gay-bear-definition/ and everything became clear to me. There are several other categories of gay men, if you are interested in learning more, be sure to follow the link!